The Tesserack™ line of integrated racking products accelerates installation time of solar PV systems for rooftop and ground mount applications. Tessolar products are made with proven aerospace-quality composite materials, allowing for highly engineered, precision features not possible with all-metal products. Tessolar’s patent pending technology provides tool-free, high throughput PV system installation with precise snap-ﬁt joints that meet or exceed PV industry standards for strength, durability and safety.
Tesserack products provide up to a 50% faster installation while reducing soft and hard costs throughout the deployment lifecycle. Now, high throughput project portfolio deployment to support rapid market expansion is a proven reality.
For Metal Roofs
For Ground Mounts
For Residential Roofs
Tesserack : RS
Eliminate pounds of metal and installation complexity. No removal of modules for leveling.
COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL METAL ROOFS
Tesserack : Z
Structural metal roofs comprise 85% of commercial roofs globally. Now, solar developers can access a large addressable market efficiently.
Tesserack : GS
A large jump in fix tilt state of the art. All quick lock joints with one-tool installation.
Material Science Approach
- “No Fear” design philosophy allows use of the entire structural materials toolkit
- The cost-effective fabrication and assembly of complex components can facilitate vastly simplified installation processes.
- Composite design is a Tessolar core competency not a commonly found structural design skill set
- Structural composites are used in everything from air transportation to robotics to wind energy, but have been overlooked by a solar industry that largely does not have composite design competency
- A Tessolar’s systems design approach also reveals opportunities for innovation in metallic hardware design and composite/metal hybrid racking
Tessolar Aerospace Composite Material
Tessolar glass-reinforced composite material has a nearly 30-year history of continuous improvement and application evolution. Kilogram for kilogram, it’s stronger than steel and requires no maintenance. Tessolar composite is used extensively outdoors in high strength applications across industries including:
- Building materials
- Electric utility
- Law enforcement
- Wind turbines
Glass reinforced molded composites produce a durable, low-maintenance product that has a number of benefits:
- Non-corrosive and non-conductive
- Temperature stable
- Highly fire-resistant
- Corrosion and rust free
- No bending or bowing
- No UV degradation
- 100% recyclable
VP Manufacturing & Product Development
VP Research & Development
EVP Business Development
Lead Product Engineer
Lead Product Analyst
MA 01801, US
Sales and Distribution Inquiries
North America: firstname.lastname@example.org
EU Countries: email@example.com
Asia Countries: firstname.lastname@example.org